TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions relating to Mercantile Equity Investments SA, trading as Mercantile Credit (herein ‘Mercantile’). It is deemed that by accessing this site, or any part thereof, is indicative to agreeing to the term and conditions of the services of Mercantile.
1. All contents of this website and including the Terms and Conditions maybe changed without notice or prior warning.
2. Mercantile Equity Investments SA is located and registered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
3. The information contained within this website should not be construed as investment advice, nor should the information be construed as an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or instrument, or to participate in any transaction or trading activity. Mercantile, its staff and officers, are not bankers, nor are they traders or brokers, and offer no advice or offers in connection with these regulated activities.
4. Any company or individual using any information contained within this site for their own purposes, Mercantile, does not accept any liability, within the bounds of the law, for any losses incurred by any such companies or individuals.
5. Any posts or transmissions submitted to this website that contain the following material are banned. Material that is abusive, offensive, pornographic, defamatory, inflammatory, threatening, causing racial unrest and hatred, obscene and seditious. Any material that is deemed to be supportive of criminal intent. All material containing technical threats, such as computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, and all forms of computer malware.
6. Mercantile will work together with any law enforcement agency, in any country, to help expose and apprehend all those who are not compliant with the contents contained within section 5.
7. Mercantile reserve to right to return any business plan that they feel unable to process. This will be done without reason as such material may not fit with our criteria or philosophy. It is the nature of the business that such material and business plans received are similar, Mercantile therefore, do consider such material as non-proprietary.
8. As stated in the website, Mercantile reserve the right to introduce third parties to prospective clients who do not fit with our criteria or philosophy. Third parties will be based in Switzerland, and as such will be subject to the Laws of Switzerland.
9. This site is Copyright, Mercantile Equity Investments SA.
10. All correspondence and contracts will be supplied in the English language. We may accept to provide documents and written material in other languages only upon request.
• Your data will be kept safe and private at all times
• All our employees are trained to manage your personal information
• You will always be able to exercise your rights
The use of this site and the terms and conditions and policies contained therein are governed by Swiss law. Any disputes arising under the Terms and Conditions and policies will at first be put before an agreed mediator in Switzerland to try and resolve any and all disputes that may have arisen. Apart from legal fees, any costs arising out of such disputes will be equally shared. If mediation fails, the dispute will be forwarded to ICC Geneva for binding arbitration, under the rules of the International Chamber of Commerce, and any judgement rendered may be entered into court that has the applicable jurisdiction. The web site and operations of Mercantile of are administered, controlled and operated solely within Switzerland.